Western Dealer Representative
Tucked safely away in the Rocky Mountains, Cody, Wyoming, is home to the most innovative and technology driven long-range hunting solution company ever conceived in the human mind, Gunwerks. Established in 2006, Gunwerks leads the industry in building exceptional products that, in turn, build exceptional experiences for our customers. As a rapidly growing company, it can be easy to lose the way. That's why Gunwerks endeavors each day to stay grounded in the values and principles that brought us here: valuing people, maintaining a culture of teamwork, respect, integrity, humility, transparency, continuous improvement, and always driving continuous innovation. At our core, we are outdoors people, and a gun company, so being outdoors and pulling the trigger is definitely on the menu. We work smart, play hard, and enjoy sharing in each other's success and being successful together. Gunwerks provides great benefits and the opportunity to learn and grow with the industry leaders in long range. If this sounds like the place for you, and you would like to take your shot, send it!
The Western Region Dealer Representative contributes to and executes strategies set by Gunwerks in order to maximize sales and profit margins, support and promote brand strategies, and maintain optimal relationships with dealer networks inside of the designated territory.
- Contribute to cultivation of new accounts and opportunities to expand business with existing accounts
- Identify, contact & set up new potential high-end firearms, suppressor, and optics dealers
- Coordinate VIP Demo & Training events with Dealers, Gun Clubs, or Ranches
- Monitor, assemble, and analyze weekly sales and stock levels; devise strategies and make recommendations to dealer network and internal partners regarding merchandising and orders/reorders
- Assist with Long Range University courses inside of designated territory
- Assist with Trade Shows across the United States
- Assist customer service with incoming warranty claims
- Superior organizational skills and excellent communication skills; team oriented and outgoing
- Exceptional understanding of industry accepted long range shooting skills including equipment, ballistics, shooting techniques, and training protocols
- Bachelor's degree, relevant military background, or equivalent experience in a dealer sales/territory management
- Passion for and experience with outdoor sporting; hunting/shooting recreation is required
- Experience with CRM software
What We Offer
Competitive Health Benefits
We offer access to health insurance for all full-time team members to keep you feeling great.
Our favorite benefit, every team member gets access to Gunwerks gear at great discounts.
Once per year, eligible team members can take 100% of unused PTO hours and convert them into pay.
This retirement plan is offered to full-time employees once their probationary period has been met.
Paid Vacation & Company Holidays
Full-time employees will receive this benefit when they are eligible.
Monthly Company Gathering, Annual Christmas Party, and Company and Family Events are just some of our fun events.
What's Great About Working For Gunwerks?
At Gunwerks I have a name, not a number. I'm treated as family with the ability to contribute -- not just exist.
Jim Turner, Machining Manager
Gunwerks has provided me with a unique opportunity to expand my knowledge base and pursue personal interests that were previously beyond my reach.
Dan Brunko, Process & Quality Machinist
I love working with a friendly and knowledgeable crew who are great to work with and learn from.
Logan Moore, Engineering Technician
Gunwerks provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.